- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bag frozen kernel corn
- 1 1/2 c black beans (good quality)
- 1/4 c chopped red bell pepper
- 1 c rotel (reg. spice level)
- 1/8 c chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2-3/4 tbsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 c salsa (chunky; good quality)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz) mini (petite-diced) tomatoes (use up to full can for desired consistency of salsa)
- Directions: mix all ingredients together and chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours.
- * note if you use the diced tomatoes, need to increase the salt, pepper, cumin, and garlic to taste.
Notesfrom the kitchen of Misty Mayden-Miles