- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Tortilla Bowl and Tortilla Chips:
- 14 (7-inch) flour tortillas, divided
- 1 egg white
- 2 package (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Southwestern seasoning mix
- 2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 can (3.25 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (8.75 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- For tortilla bowl: preheat oven to 350ºF. Brush 5 of the tortillas with egg white. Using a pizza cutter, cut tortillas in half. With flat edges facing right, arrange tortillas, egg white side up, in an overlapping pinwheel pattern in deep dish pie plate (edges of tortillas will extend beyond edge of pie plate). Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to rack; cool completely.
- For tortilla chips: increase oven temperature to 400ºF. Cut each remaining tortilla into 8 triangles; arrange in single layer over flat baking stone. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove from baking stone; cool completely on cooling rack. Repeat with remaining tortilla triangles.
- For dip: combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning mix in small bowl; whisk until smooth. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over bottom and halfway up sides of tortilla bowl.
- Slice green onions using; set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish. Dice bell pepper & chop olives. In bowl, combine green onions, bell pepper, olives, salsa, garlic, beans and corn; mix well.
- Spoon half of the salsa mixture over cream cheese layer. Using zip lock baggie, pipe sourcream around edge. Sprinkle with reserved green onions. To serve, place pie plate on a platter; arrange tortilla chips around edge of platter. Serve.