- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (13 ounces) premium chunk chicken breast in water
- 1 can Rotel (I use mexican but here you can use what ever flavor you like to control the heat)
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cans black beans drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic from the jar
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once soup is done you can top with your favorite cheese and tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More