- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (13 ounces) premium chunk chicken breast in water
- 1 can Rotel (I use mexican but here you can use what ever flavor you like to control the heat)
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cans black beans drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic from the jar
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once soup is done you can top with your favorite cheese and tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Koken met Oma
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More