- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- * 1/2 cup olive oil
- * 1 clove garlic, minced
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- * 2 (15 oz) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- * 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- * 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- * 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- * 2 tomatoes, chopped
- * 6 green onion, thinly sliced
- * 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- * Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small jar. Cover with lid, and shake until ingredients are well mixed.
- * In a salad bowl, combine beans, corn avocado, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Shake lim dressing, and pour it over the salad. Stir to coat vegetables and bean with dressing, and serve.
NotesLove at First Shop - blog
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More