- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups cooked corn
- 4 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 lime, juiced
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let it sit for at least 15 minutes to meld flavors. R
- Refrigerate overnight for maximum flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More