- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups cooked corn
- 4 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 lime, juiced
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let it sit for at least 15 minutes to meld flavors. R
- Refrigerate overnight for maximum flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More