BLACK BEANS & CORN FIESTA SALAD
Black Beans & Corn Fiesta Salad
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 cans mexi-corn, drained (2-3 cups fresh or frozen corn can also be used)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 bottle Zesty Italian salad dressing (must be zesty)
Chop onion and peppers.
Mix all ingredients in large bowl with salad dressing.
Cover and refrigerate or serve immediately.
Note: You can serve this just by itself or get some tortilla chips for dipping! It can also be used as a topping to your grilled chicken, fish or whatever way you like!