- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 cans mexi-corn, drained (2-3 cups fresh or frozen corn can also be used)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 bottle Zesty Italian salad dressing (must be zesty)
- Chop onion and peppers.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl with salad dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate or serve immediately.
- Note: You can serve this just by itself or get some tortilla chips for dipping! It can also be used as a topping to your grilled chicken, fish or whatever way you like!
NotesI got the idea for this recipe from my niece, Holly, who is in her 20's and becoming a pretty good cook! She's been bringing different dishes to family outings and I love everything she has made! I made it a little different from her's but she definitely inspired me with her method of making this! Very fresh and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Short & SweetSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More