- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 package refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp whipping cream
- 1(8oz) pack cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll pie crust; fit into a 9 inch pie plate according to package directions.
- Fold edges under and crimp.
- Microwave chocolate chips and whipping cream in small glass bowl at 50% power 1 1/2 to 2 minutws or until they begin to melt.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, and salt at medium speed with an electric mixter til smooth.
- Pour Choclate mixture into pie crust, spreading evenly.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over chocolate layer.
- Whisk together corn syrup, melted butter, remaining 3 eggs, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and remaining 1 tsp vanilla.
- Stir in pecans; pour over cream cheese layer.
- Pie plate will be very full.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until set, sheilding pie after 45 minutes to prevent excessive browning. Cool completly on a wire rack.
- Drizzle each slice with chocolate syrup, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Get Cookin'See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More