- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 package refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp whipping cream
- 1(8oz) pack cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll pie crust; fit into a 9 inch pie plate according to package directions.
- Fold edges under and crimp.
- Microwave chocolate chips and whipping cream in small glass bowl at 50% power 1 1/2 to 2 minutws or until they begin to melt.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, and salt at medium speed with an electric mixter til smooth.
- Pour Choclate mixture into pie crust, spreading evenly.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over chocolate layer.
- Whisk together corn syrup, melted butter, remaining 3 eggs, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and remaining 1 tsp vanilla.
- Stir in pecans; pour over cream cheese layer.
- Pie plate will be very full.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until set, sheilding pie after 45 minutes to prevent excessive browning. Cool completly on a wire rack.
- Drizzle each slice with chocolate syrup, if desired.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More