- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Black chicken (black skin chicken)
- 2pcs young coconut juice
- ginseng or dang gui
- 500ml water
- Clean and deskin chicken.
- Remove fats if any.
- Empty juice from two coconut and scrape meat out of the coconuts.
- Place coconut juice in a pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, coconut meat, ginseng or dang gui and bring to a brisk boil.
- Lower heat and let it simmer for an hour.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More