- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Black chicken (black skin chicken)
- 2pcs young coconut juice
- ginseng or dang gui
- 500ml water
- Clean and deskin chicken.
- Remove fats if any.
- Empty juice from two coconut and scrape meat out of the coconuts.
- Place coconut juice in a pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, coconut meat, ginseng or dang gui and bring to a brisk boil.
- Lower heat and let it simmer for an hour.
- Serve hot.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More