- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Black chicken (black skin chicken)
- 2pcs young coconut juice
- ginseng or dang gui
- 500ml water
- Clean and deskin chicken.
- Remove fats if any.
- Empty juice from two coconut and scrape meat out of the coconuts.
- Place coconut juice in a pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, coconut meat, ginseng or dang gui and bring to a brisk boil.
- Lower heat and let it simmer for an hour.
- Serve hot.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More