- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Black chicken (black skin chicken)
- 2pcs young coconut juice
- ginseng or dang gui
- 500ml water
- Clean and deskin chicken.
- Remove fats if any.
- Empty juice from two coconut and scrape meat out of the coconuts.
- Place coconut juice in a pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, coconut meat, ginseng or dang gui and bring to a brisk boil.
- Lower heat and let it simmer for an hour.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More