- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Black chicken (black skin chicken)
- 2pcs young coconut juice
- ginseng or dang gui
- 500ml water
- Clean and deskin chicken.
- Remove fats if any.
- Empty juice from two coconut and scrape meat out of the coconuts.
- Place coconut juice in a pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, coconut meat, ginseng or dang gui and bring to a brisk boil.
- Lower heat and let it simmer for an hour.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More