- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 5 tbsp cocoa
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 5 tbsp hot freshly brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sift confectioner's sugar and cocoa together in a bowl, stirring in butter and then coffee and vanilla, mixing well with wooden spoon after each addition until frosting is smooth.
- Ice the top and sides of the cake with frosting.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Diabetic Ramen Soup
Super Seedy FlapjackSee More