- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 5 tbsp cocoa
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 5 tbsp hot freshly brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sift confectioner's sugar and cocoa together in a bowl, stirring in butter and then coffee and vanilla, mixing well with wooden spoon after each addition until frosting is smooth.
- Ice the top and sides of the cake with frosting.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More