- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 5 tbsp cocoa
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 5 tbsp hot freshly brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sift confectioner's sugar and cocoa together in a bowl, stirring in butter and then coffee and vanilla, mixing well with wooden spoon after each addition until frosting is smooth.
- Ice the top and sides of the cake with frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More