- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 black cod fillets (about 1lb)
- For the marinade:
- 1/4 C. sake
- 1/4 C. mirin
- 4 Tablespoons white miso paste
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1. Mix the marinade ingredients together in a plastic/glass container with a lid and set aside. Save some for plating purposes.
- 2. Pat the fish fillets dry with paper towels and put them in the container with the marinade. Cover and leave in refrigerator overnight or for 24 hrs.
- 3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 4. Lightly wipe off excess miso mixture but don't rinse off. Fry fish in pan on both sides until a light brown color appears.
- 5. Transfer the fillets to a glass pan and bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- 6. Add a few drops of marinade to plates and serve hot.
Notessubmitted by Janie Gates
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Nick's PicksSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More