BLACK FOREST COFFEE
- Cooking Time: 5-10 min.
- Servings: makes/serves 2
- Preparation Time: 5-10 min.
- 8 oz. Fresh brewed, French roast coffee
- 4 T. chocolate syrup
- 2 T. maraschino cherry juice
- 1/4 C. sweetened whipped cream
- 1 T. shaved chocolate or chocolate chips
- 2 red maraschino cherries
- Combine coffee, chocolate syrup and cherry juice.
- Divide into two warm cups/mugs. 6 oz. ea. in size.
- Top with whipped cream, shaved chocolate or chips and a maraschino cherry, each.
NotesI found this on a recipe site and decided to try it...and wow! Do I love it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More