- Cooking Time: 12-14 minutes
- Servings: 2-3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 11.5-ounce package milk chocolate morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs (large)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced dried cherries
- 2 Tbsps Toffee chips
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Pour 3/4 cup morsels into an uncovered large microwave-safe bowl. Set remaining morsels aside. Microwave morsels for 2 minutes on high. Stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla. Add flour and baking powder, mixing until thoroughly combined. Stir in remaining morsels, cherry flavor sweetened dried cranberries and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes or until cookies are puffed and set to the touch. For a firmer cookie bake for 14 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
NotesChewy Sweet and LOADED with flavors. These are NO diet food!!! Just know the finished cookie dough is soft, and more cake like then cookie light. They are dense though, so they don't fall apart!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More