- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (21-oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 1/4-oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (18,25-oz.) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- Ice cream or whipped cream
- Layer cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, slivered almonds, chocolate morsels and flaked coconut in lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix over layers and dot evenly with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
NotesAfter a helping of this warm dessert with a bit of chocolate ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream, DH said, and I quote, "THAT was SINFUL!! Can I have more?"
I found this over on the TOH Board not long ago poste by nsbffm. It's definitely destined for many repeat appearances around here!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More