BLACK FOREST CRISP
- Servings: 8-10
- 1 (21-oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 1/4-oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (18,25-oz.) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- Ice cream or whipped cream
Layer cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, slivered almonds, chocolate morsels and flaked coconut in lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle cake mix over layers and dot evenly with butter.
Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
I found this over on the TOH Board not long ago poste by nsbffm. It's definitely destined for many repeat appearances around here!