- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (15) Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 1 JELL-O Sugar Free Double Chocolate Pudding Snack (or approx. 4 oz. of another low-calorie chocolate pudding*)
- 15 pitted sweet cherries (fresh or defrosted from frozen)
- 5 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-wip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove shells from box and place on a baking pan sprayed lightly with nonstick spray; heat until golden and crispy (3 - 5 minutes). Allow shells to cool for several minutes before filling. Evenly distribute puddi ng among shells, and top each with a 1-tsp. squirt of Reddi-wip. Add a cherry to each cup, and prepare for some quality time with your new BFFs! Makes 15.
NotesBFFs! (Black Forest Fillo-cups!)
(3 BFFs: 80 calories, 3.5g fat, 70mg sodium, 12.5g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 3g sugars, 0.5g protein = 2 Points)
These chocolate cherry treats will become your new best friends...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Koken met OmaSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More