- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 21-ounce can cherry filling and topping
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping -- thawed
- In a small bowl with an electric mixer, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat on low speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Allow pudding to thicken slightly, then stir in cherry filling.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into parfait glasses or other dessert dishes; let chill until serving time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More