- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 21-ounce can cherry filling and topping
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping -- thawed
- In a small bowl with an electric mixer, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat on low speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Allow pudding to thicken slightly, then stir in cherry filling.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into parfait glasses or other dessert dishes.
- Let chill until serving time
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Jean’s Recipe File
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More