- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 21-ounce can cherry filling and topping
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping -- thawed
- In a small bowl with an electric mixer, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat on low speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Allow pudding to thicken slightly, then stir in cherry filling.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into parfait glasses or other dessert dishes.
- Let chill until serving time
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More