- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 21-ounce can cherry filling and topping
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping -- thawed
- In a small bowl with an electric mixer, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat on low speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Allow pudding to thicken slightly, then stir in cherry filling.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into parfait glasses or other dessert dishes.
- Let chill until serving time
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More