- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon cherry liquer (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- Beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup milk at low speed until smooth. Add pudding mix and remaining milk. Beat until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix cherry pie filling and liquer. Reserve a few cherries for garnish, if desired. Spoon 1/2 of pudding mixture evenly into individual dessert dishes. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Top with pie filling, then with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More