- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon cherry liquer (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- Beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup milk at low speed until smooth. Add pudding mix and remaining milk. Beat until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix cherry pie filling and liquer. Reserve a few cherries for garnish, if desired. Spoon 1/2 of pudding mixture evenly into individual dessert dishes. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Top with pie filling, then with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Great Everyday Meals
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More