- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon cherry liquer (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- Beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup milk at low speed until smooth. Add pudding mix and remaining milk. Beat until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix cherry pie filling and liquer. Reserve a few cherries for garnish, if desired. Spoon 1/2 of pudding mixture evenly into individual dessert dishes. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Top with pie filling, then with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More