BLACK FOREST PARFAITS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon cherry liquer (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- Beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup milk at low speed until smooth. Add pudding mix and remaining milk. Beat until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix cherry pie filling and liquer. Reserve a few cherries for garnish, if desired. Spoon 1/2 of pudding mixture evenly into individual dessert dishes. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Top with pie filling, then with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.