- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon cherry liquer (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- Beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup milk at low speed until smooth. Add pudding mix and remaining milk. Beat until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix cherry pie filling and liquer. Reserve a few cherries for garnish, if desired. Spoon 1/2 of pudding mixture evenly into individual dessert dishes. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Top with pie filling, then with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
CustomFit Clean & TastySee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More