- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (140 g) soft unripened goat's milk cheese
- 6 black olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cut goat cheese crosswise into 1/2 inch slices (or leave as a log, whatever is most esthetically pleasing to you).
- Arrange on serving plate.
- In bowl, mix together olives, tomatoes, rosemary, olive oil and vinegar.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Pour over goat cheese.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour.
- Return goat cheese to room temperature before serving with French baguette slices or crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More