- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (140 g) soft unripened goat's milk cheese
- 6 black olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cut goat cheese crosswise into 1/2 inch slices (or leave as a log, whatever is most esthetically pleasing to you).
- Arrange on serving plate.
- In bowl, mix together olives, tomatoes, rosemary, olive oil and vinegar.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Pour over goat cheese.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour.
- Return goat cheese to room temperature before serving with French baguette slices or crackers.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More