- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (140 g) soft unripened goat's milk cheese
- 6 black olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cut goat cheese crosswise into 1/2 inch slices (or leave as a log, whatever is most esthetically pleasing to you).
- Arrange on serving plate.
- In bowl, mix together olives, tomatoes, rosemary, olive oil and vinegar.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Pour over goat cheese.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour.
- Return goat cheese to room temperature before serving with French baguette slices or crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More