- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil.
- Saute garlic for about 5 seconds, then add ground beef. Stir-fry until beef is evenly brown.
- Stir in cabbage and pepper, and cook until vegetables are tender, and beef is fully cooked.
- Stir in soy sauce. Mix together cornstarch and water, and stir in. Season with pepper. Cook, stirring, until sauce has thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
culinary karmaSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More