- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil.
- Saute garlic for about 5 seconds, then add ground beef. Stir-fry until beef is evenly brown.
- Stir in cabbage and pepper, and cook until vegetables are tender, and beef is fully cooked.
- Stir in soy sauce. Mix together cornstarch and water, and stir in. Season with pepper. Cook, stirring, until sauce has thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More