- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil.
- Saute garlic for about 5 seconds, then add ground beef. Stir-fry until beef is evenly brown.
- Stir in cabbage and pepper, and cook until vegetables are tender, and beef is fully cooked.
- Stir in soy sauce. Mix together cornstarch and water, and stir in. Season with pepper. Cook, stirring, until sauce has thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More