- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds shrimp, with shells on
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Rinse and drain the shrimp, then arrange
- in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the garlic and
- saute 3 to 4 minutes. Pour the butter over the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle about half the pepper over the shrimp.
- Bake until the shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes.
- Use a spatula to turn the shrimp. Sprinkle with remaining pepper,
- then bake another 2 to 3 minutes.
NotesIm sure I got this from Paula too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More