- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds shrimp, with shells on
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Rinse and drain the shrimp, then arrange
- in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the garlic and
- saute 3 to 4 minutes. Pour the butter over the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle about half the pepper over the shrimp.
- Bake until the shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes.
- Use a spatula to turn the shrimp. Sprinkle with remaining pepper,
- then bake another 2 to 3 minutes.
NotesIm sure I got this from Paula too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Social Cookbook
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More