BLACK RUSSIAN CAKE
Black Russian Cake
- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 box Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 pkg. Chocolate Instant Pudding (3.9 oz box)
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup kahlua or coffee liqueur
- 1/2 cup kahlua or coffee liqueur
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water, vodka and kahlua. Mix until well blended.
Pour into a well oiled bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Combine kahlua and powder sugar--whisk together until there are no lumps.
Invert cake onto a cake plate when cooled, and puncture with a toothpick throughout. Pour glaze over the cake, and let the glaze set up for an hour or so before serving.