- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 box Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 pkg. Chocolate Instant Pudding (3.9 oz box)
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup kahlua or coffee liqueur
- 1/2 cup kahlua or coffee liqueur
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water, vodka and kahlua. Mix until well blended.
- Pour into a well oiled bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Combine kahlua and powder sugar--whisk together until there are no lumps.
- Invert cake onto a cake plate when cooled, and puncture with a toothpick throughout. Pour glaze over the cake, and let the glaze set up for an hour or so before serving.
NotesMy grandfather attended high school in a small West Texas town, and the class was very close. After their 50th reunion, they decided to do it yearly, and all of them would bring their families along. This recipe came from one of the dear ladies of Claude, Texas who was kind enough to share it with me--it's a lifesaver during the holidays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More