- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cups AP Flour 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 3tsp. Baking powder 2 Eggs
- 1/4tsp. Baking soda 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt 2 TBS Shortening
- 2/3 Cup Sugar 1 Cup Black
- 1/4 Cup Brown sugar Walnuts(Chopped)
- Sift Dry ingredients.
- Combine eggs and milk and add to flour mixture, Cream in shortening just enough to blend all ingredients.
- Fold in black walnuts pour into 8" loaf pan.
- Let stand at room temp for 30 minutes
- Bake 350 for 50 minutes maybe to 60 minutes
- if making muffins please watch the time since I'm not sure of what the time should be.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Italy or BustSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More