- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cups AP Flour 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 3tsp. Baking powder 2 Eggs
- 1/4tsp. Baking soda 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt 2 TBS Shortening
- 2/3 Cup Sugar 1 Cup Black
- 1/4 Cup Brown sugar Walnuts(Chopped)
- Sift Dry ingredients.
- Combine eggs and milk and add to flour mixture, Cream in shortening just enough to blend all ingredients.
- Fold in black walnuts pour into 8" loaf pan.
- Let stand at room temp for 30 minutes
- Bake 350 for 50 minutes maybe to 60 minutes
- if making muffins please watch the time since I'm not sure of what the time should be.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More