BLACK WALNUT BREAD/MUFFINS
- 3 Cups AP Flour 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 3tsp. Baking powder 2 Eggs
- 1/4tsp. Baking soda 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt 2 TBS Shortening
- 2/3 Cup Sugar 1 Cup Black
- 1/4 Cup Brown sugar Walnuts(Chopped)
Sift Dry ingredients.
Combine eggs and milk and add to flour mixture, Cream in shortening just enough to blend all ingredients.
Fold in black walnuts pour into 8" loaf pan.
Let stand at room temp for 30 minutes
Bake 350 for 50 minutes maybe to 60 minutes
if making muffins please watch the time since I'm not sure of what the time should be.