- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb wild turkey breats cutlets, pounded with a meat mallet
- 1/2 c oil-and-vinegar salad dressing
- 1/3 c finely chopped black walnuts
- 1/2 c fresh bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Place pounded wild turkey breasts cutlets in a quart plastic bag. Pour salad dressing over turkey and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours (or overnight).
- 2 Place black walnuts and bread crumbs in blender and process until fine. Add chives.
- 3 In large skillet, melt margarine and add olive oil over medium high heat. Drain cutlets and dip into combined black walnuts and bread crumbs; press to coat.
- 4 Place turkey cutlets in skillet and reduce heat to medium; cook for four to six (4 to 6) minutes per side until golden brown and the interior is no longer pink.
- 5 Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More