- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb wild turkey breats cutlets, pounded with a meat mallet
- 1/2 c oil-and-vinegar salad dressing
- 1/3 c finely chopped black walnuts
- 1/2 c fresh bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Place pounded wild turkey breasts cutlets in a quart plastic bag. Pour salad dressing over turkey and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours (or overnight).
- 2 Place black walnuts and bread crumbs in blender and process until fine. Add chives.
- 3 In large skillet, melt margarine and add olive oil over medium high heat. Drain cutlets and dip into combined black walnuts and bread crumbs; press to coat.
- 4 Place turkey cutlets in skillet and reduce heat to medium; cook for four to six (4 to 6) minutes per side until golden brown and the interior is no longer pink.
- 5 Serve immediately.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More