- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 4 oz milk chocolate, chopped
- 4 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 3/4c heavy cream
- 5T good quality cocoa powder
- -Place white chocolate in a stainless bowl. Place milk and dark chocolates in another stainless bowl.
- -Heat cream to simmering and then pour half over the white chocolate and half over the milk and dark chocolates.
- -Let the chocolates melt a few minutes and then whisk smooth.
- -Chill until firm.
- -Portion 36 white chocolate balls and then add 36 milk/dark chocolate balls to the white. Roll together to form one ball.
- -Roll balls in cocoa to cover.
- If the ganaches become too sticky to handle, return to the fridge to chill out then try again. You can also use chopped nuts instead of the cocoa to finish the truffles.
NotesThere's nothing like a classic truffle to give you that pure, unadulterated chocolate rush. These are my favorite!
Use the very best quality chocolate you can afford, it makes all the difference. Callebaut makes my favorite white and milk chocolates. For dark I usually go for Valrhona or Schokinag.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Koken met OmaSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More