Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe is from Matt.
As a young boy he loved to go out and pick wild blackberries. He would take them to his grandmother and she would make this delicious cobbler.
Ingredients You'll Need
Flour, All Purpose
FOR THE BATTER:
!. Adjust the oven rack to the middle position.
2. Place butter into an 8" square casserole dish and melt in oven.
3. Whisk flour, 1 Tablespoon of sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
4. Add in milk just so it is incorporated into the dry ingredients.
DO NOT OVER MIX!
FOR THE BLACKBERRIES:
1. In a medium sauce pan add the remaining sugar and the blackberries.
2. Heat over medium high heat until the sugar dissolves and the blackberries
are sauced and thick.
3.When butter in casserole dish is melted pour in blackberries.
4. Place six scoops of batter mixture directly onto the sauce.
5. Sprinkle with sugar and bake in 350 degree oven until cobbler is brown.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cobbler