- Cooking Time: 24 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package store bought pie dough
- 2-3 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup blackberry jam
- 1-1/2 teaspons corn starch
- egg wash
- sanding sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a small bowl mix jam and cornstarch together. Add blackberries and set aside.
- 3. Remove dough from packaging, place 1 round on a work surface. Gently roll to flatten edges, but do not roll dough and thinner.
- 4. Cut out solid shapes and lattice tops.
- 5. Place a solid shape into the bottom half of the mold. Gently press dough into the mold. Add 2-3 tablespoons blackberries.
- 6. Brush edges of dough with egg wash. Place lattice on top, close divice to seal and crimp. Remove from mold and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- 7. Repeat with the remaining dough. Brush the top of the pies with egg wash and sprinkle with sanding sugar.
- 8. Bake for 20 to 24 minutes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More