Blackberry Individual Pies
1 package store bought pie dough
2-3 cups fresh blackberries
1/2 cup blackberry jam
1-1/2 teaspons corn starch
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix jam and cornstarch together. Add blackberries and set aside.
3. Remove dough from packaging, place 1 round on a work surface. Gently roll to flatten edges, but do not roll dough and thinner.
4. Cut out solid shapes and lattice tops.
5. Place a solid shape into the bottom half of the mold. Gently press dough into the mold. Add 2-3 tablespoons blackberries.
6. Brush edges of dough with egg wash. Place lattice on top, close divice to seal and crimp. Remove from mold and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Repeat with the remaining dough. Brush the top of the pies with egg wash and sprinkle with sanding sugar.
8. Bake for 20 to 24 minutes