- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (~11oz) blackberries
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup white Tequila
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a blender puree blackberries.
- Force puree through a fine sieve into a small bowl and discard solids.
- In a cocktail shaker combine 1/2 cup puree and remaining ingredients and shake well.
- Strain drink into 4 stemmed glasses.
NotesThis recipe originally came from Gourmet Magazine, but I got it from www.gluten-freegirl webpage && it look interesting & similar to my (Berry)3 Margarita recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Italian Exchange
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More