- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (~11oz) blackberries
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup white Tequila
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a blender puree blackberries.
- Force puree through a fine sieve into a small bowl and discard solids.
- In a cocktail shaker combine 1/2 cup puree and remaining ingredients and shake well.
- Strain drink into 4 stemmed glasses.
NotesThis recipe originally came from Gourmet Magazine, but I got it from www.gluten-freegirl webpage && it look interesting & similar to my (Berry)3 Margarita recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More