- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6- 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour -- divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups blackberries -- fresh, whole frozen or canned
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine oats, brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until well blended and moist enough to form a ball.
- Place well drained berries in bottom of 8" X 8" baking dish and toss with remaining 1/4 cup flour.
- Add peaches to baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over fruit and bake in 350º oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More