- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6- 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour -- divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups blackberries -- fresh, whole frozen or canned
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine oats, brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until well blended and moist enough to form a ball.
- Place well drained berries in bottom of 8" X 8" baking dish and toss with remaining 1/4 cup flour.
- Add peaches to baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over fruit and bake in 350º oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Fun appetizers and snacks
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More