- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6- 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour -- divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups blackberries -- fresh, whole frozen or canned
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine oats, brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until well blended and moist enough to form a ball.
- Place well drained berries in bottom of 8" X 8" baking dish and toss with remaining 1/4 cup flour.
- Add peaches to baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over fruit and bake in 350º oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More