- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- 6 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Unbaked pastry for 9-inch, 2-crust pie
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line a 9-inch pie plate with 1 pastry crust. Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon together. Stir in blackberries. Turn into crust. Dot with butter.
- Cover with top pastry, seal, flute edges and cut slits to allow steam to escape. Cover edge with 2-3 inch strip of foil to prevent excessive browning. Remove foil during last 15 minutes of baking.
- Bake 35-45 minutes till crust is brown and juice begins to bubble through slits in crust. Cool on rack
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More