BLACKBERRY SPINACH SALAD
- 3 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup edible flowers (optional)
In a large bowl, toss together baby spinach, blackberries, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, green onion, and walnuts.
Garnish with edible flowers.
“This is excellent brunch salad that’s very easy to throw together. This tastes great without a dressing, but some people like a bacon dressing or a nice balsamic vinegar.”