- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
“This is excellent brunch salad that’s very easy to throw together. This tastes great without a dressing, but some people like a bacon dressing or a nice balsamic vinegar.”
- 3 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup edible flowers (optional)
- In a large bowl, toss together baby spinach, blackberries, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, green onion, and walnuts.
- Garnish with edible flowers.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015See More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More