- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup edible flowers (optional)
- In a large bowl, toss together baby spinach, blackberries, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, green onion, and walnuts.
- Garnish with edible flowers.
“This is excellent brunch salad that’s very easy to throw together. This tastes great without a dressing, but some people like a bacon dressing or a nice balsamic vinegar.”
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce