BLACKBERRY WINE CAKE
- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 box Duncan Hines Deluxe White Cake Mix
- 1 3-ounce package of black cherry jello
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Manischivitz blackberry wine
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Glaze Ingredients: 1 stick margarine
- 2/3 cup wine
- 1/2 box powdered sugar
Grease and flour bundt pan and sprinkle pecans in the bottom.
Blend other cake ingredients and beat according to directions on the cake mix box.
Pour over nuts and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
Glaze instructions: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
Add wine and powdered sugar.
Heat until well blended and pour over cake.