- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 box Duncan Hines Deluxe White Cake Mix
- 1 3-ounce package of black cherry jello
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Manischivitz blackberry wine
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Glaze Ingredients: 1 stick margarine
- 2/3 cup wine
- 1/2 box powdered sugar
- Grease and flour bundt pan and sprinkle pecans in the bottom.
- Blend other cake ingredients and beat according to directions on the cake mix box.
- Pour over nuts and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Glaze instructions: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add wine and powdered sugar.
- Heat until well blended and pour over cake.
NotesThis cake is so good for any occasion. I used to have my mom make it for my birthday.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More