- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI got this from a girlfriend and it is really good I make it for the holidays.
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 3 ounce package blackberry flavored gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup blackberry wine
- 1-1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup blackberry wine
- Prepare glaze by stirring together confectioners' sugar and blackberry wine in a small bowl.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl stir together cake mix and gelatin mix.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, oil and blackberry wine.
- Beat on low unil blended. Scrape bowl and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Pour 1/2 of blackberry wine glaze over the top of the cake while still warm. Let set for 10 minutes then remove cake from pan.
- Allow to cool fully before pouring the remaining glaze on top.