- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Sea scallops
- 9-12 oz. Package of pasta
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ yellow Onion, chopped
- ½ Tomato, chopped
- Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- Blackened Spices:
- 1/4 tbsp. Salt
- 1/3 tbsp. Each of Black and white Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Dry Mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp. dried Thyme Leaves
- 1. Mix blackening spices together. Dredge scallops in blackening spices.
- 2. Saute onion in 2 tbsp of olive oil in a skillet, add mushrooms after onions are translucent, set aside.
- 3. Cook pasta according to instructions.
- 4. Heat a pat of butter in skillet to high heat. Add scallops on high heat for 6-8 minutes.
- Cover to keep warm, set aside.
- 5. Place pasta in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss with lemon juice.
- Add mushrooms, onions, tomatoes into pasta and toss.
- 6. Serve pasta, place scallops on top.
NotesIf you like spicy food, this blackened scallops is definitely going to hit the spot! If you can't handle spicy food, I suggest you reduce the black and white peppers in half!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More