BLACKENED TILAPIA WITH ROASTED CORN SALAD, BABY SPINACH AND LIME VINAIGRETTE
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- Tilapia, 2 pieces
- Blackening Spice, 2 TB
- Fresh Corn, 6 ears
- Tomato, 1 chopped
- Jalapeno, 1 minced
- Cumin, 1 tsp
- Chili Powder, 1 tsp
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Lime, 1 juiced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 TB
- Fresh Spinach, 1 bunch
- Rub Blackening Spice on Fish and grill till cooked through. Set aside.
- Squeeze juice of one lime and drizzle in olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Remove kernels off the cob and sauté with a drizzle of oil till cooked.
- Once corn is cooked, add minced jalapeño, cumin, chili powder, lime vinaigrette, salt and pepper.
- Stir in chopped tomatoes once the corn mixture has cooled down.
- To plate
- Dress baby spinach with lime vinaigrette. Top with Corn Salad and Blackened Tilapia.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More