BLACKENED TILAPIA WITH ROASTED CORN SALAD, BABY SPINACH AND LIME VINAIGRETTE
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- Tilapia, 2 pieces
- Blackening Spice, 2 TB
- Fresh Corn, 6 ears
- Tomato, 1 chopped
- Jalapeno, 1 minced
- Cumin, 1 tsp
- Chili Powder, 1 tsp
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Lime, 1 juiced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 TB
- Fresh Spinach, 1 bunch
- Rub Blackening Spice on Fish and grill till cooked through. Set aside.
- Squeeze juice of one lime and drizzle in olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Remove kernels off the cob and sauté with a drizzle of oil till cooked.
- Once corn is cooked, add minced jalapeño, cumin, chili powder, lime vinaigrette, salt and pepper.
- Stir in chopped tomatoes once the corn mixture has cooled down.
- To plate
- Dress baby spinach with lime vinaigrette. Top with Corn Salad and Blackened Tilapia.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Koken met Oma
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More