BLACKENED TILAPIA WITH ROASTED CORN SALAD, BABY SPINACH AND LIME VINAIGRETTE
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- Tilapia, 2 pieces
- Blackening Spice, 2 TB
- Fresh Corn, 6 ears
- Tomato, 1 chopped
- Jalapeno, 1 minced
- Cumin, 1 tsp
- Chili Powder, 1 tsp
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Lime, 1 juiced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 TB
- Fresh Spinach, 1 bunch
- Rub Blackening Spice on Fish and grill till cooked through. Set aside.
- Squeeze juice of one lime and drizzle in olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Remove kernels off the cob and sauté with a drizzle of oil till cooked.
- Once corn is cooked, add minced jalapeño, cumin, chili powder, lime vinaigrette, salt and pepper.
- Stir in chopped tomatoes once the corn mixture has cooled down.
- To plate
- Dress baby spinach with lime vinaigrette. Top with Corn Salad and Blackened Tilapia.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
MetroCooking DC 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More