- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 3/4 cup vanilla frosting
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture. Fold in the toffee bits and pecans.
- Spread into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Add food coloring to frosting; spread over the bars.
- Cut into bars!
NotesA GREAT St.Patrick's Day Treat!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More