- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 egg
- another 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Put first five ingredients in the blender.
- Coddle egg for 1 minute.
- Put in to the blender and turn motor on.
- Immediately add 1/2 cup of Olive oil through the chute.
- Turn off the blender and add the lemon juice and cheese.
- Pulse for a second or two.
- Refrigerate dressing several hours or overnight.
- Return the dressing back to the blender and add anchovies.
- Pulse to blend anchovies and serve with Romaine lettuce and croutons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cooking with Sabra
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More