- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 egg
- another 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Put first five ingredients in the blender.
- Coddle egg for 1 minute.
- Put in to the blender and turn motor on.
- Immediately add 1/2 cup of Olive oil through the chute.
- Turn off the blender and add the lemon juice and cheese.
- Pulse for a second or two.
- Refrigerate dressing several hours or overnight.
- Return the dressing back to the blender and add anchovies.
- Pulse to blend anchovies and serve with Romaine lettuce and croutons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More