- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1c Mayo
- 4tblsp Cidar Vinegar
- 1tblsp Sugar
- 1/4c Sour Cream
- 1/2c Bleu Cheese, crumbled
- * Blend first 5 ingredients well w/a wire whisk til smooth.
- * Add crumbled cheese, and stir to incorporate.
- * Serve over green salad with your favorite FRUITS.
- * Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
NotesI think I found this on AllRecipes, but I cannot be certain! I was looking for one that used whole ingredients, no cheating. I served it over a salad of Spinach & Spring Greens, with sliced Granny Apples and Pears. YUM!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More