- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1c Mayo
- 4tblsp Cidar Vinegar
- 1tblsp Sugar
- 1/4c Sour Cream
- 1/2c Bleu Cheese, crumbled
- * Blend first 5 ingredients well w/a wire whisk til smooth.
- * Add crumbled cheese, and stir to incorporate.
- * Serve over green salad with your favorite FRUITS.
- * Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
NotesI think I found this on AllRecipes, but I cannot be certain! I was looking for one that used whole ingredients, no cheating. I served it over a salad of Spinach & Spring Greens, with sliced Granny Apples and Pears. YUM!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Nick's PicksSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More