- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 large clove garlic, halved
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- CHEESE TOPPING
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
- 4 teaspoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- Dash white peppe
- 1. In small bowl, combine topping ingredients; reserve.
- 2. Rub each side of beef steaks with garlic. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 5 to 6 minutes. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Turn and broil 5 to 6 minutes. Season with an additional 1/4 teaspoon salt. Top each steak with an equal amount of reserved cheese topping. Broil an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
NotesI LOVE bleu cheese and steak mixed together
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More