- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •12 frozen cheese blintzes
- •6 eggs1
- •1/4 cup sugar
- •1 teaspoon vanilla
- •1 pint sour cream
- •jar/can pie filling cherries or blueberries
- 1.Place frozen blintzes in buttered 9 x 12 dish.
- 2.Beat 6 eggs with sour cream
- 3.Add sugar and vanilla.
- 4.Pour over blintzes.
- 5.Bake 1 hour at 350
- 6.serve with warmed cherries or blueberries on the side
- 7.and of course more sour cream to top it!
NotesThis is an easy dish. I usually make my own blintzes or filled crepes. But for this souffle I buy blintzes frozen. You can use any flavor. This is for any meal. Breakfast, brunch, lunches, dinner. Enjoy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Christmas CookiesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More