- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •12 frozen cheese blintzes
- •6 eggs1
- •1/4 cup sugar
- •1 teaspoon vanilla
- •1 pint sour cream
- •jar/can pie filling cherries or blueberries
- 1.Place frozen blintzes in buttered 9 x 12 dish.
- 2.Beat 6 eggs with sour cream
- 3.Add sugar and vanilla.
- 4.Pour over blintzes.
- 5.Bake 1 hour at 350
- 6.serve with warmed cherries or blueberries on the side
- 7.and of course more sour cream to top it!
NotesThis is an easy dish. I usually make my own blintzes or filled crepes. But for this souffle I buy blintzes frozen. You can use any flavor. This is for any meal. Breakfast, brunch, lunches, dinner. Enjoy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More