- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •12 frozen cheese blintzes
- •6 eggs1
- •1/4 cup sugar
- •1 teaspoon vanilla
- •1 pint sour cream
- •jar/can pie filling cherries or blueberries
- 1.Place frozen blintzes in buttered 9 x 12 dish.
- 2.Beat 6 eggs with sour cream
- 3.Add sugar and vanilla.
- 4.Pour over blintzes.
- 5.Bake 1 hour at 350
- 6.serve with warmed cherries or blueberries on the side
- 7.and of course more sour cream to top it!
NotesThis is an easy dish. I usually make my own blintzes or filled crepes. But for this souffle I buy blintzes frozen. You can use any flavor. This is for any meal. Breakfast, brunch, lunches, dinner. Enjoy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More