- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •12 frozen cheese blintzes
- •6 eggs1
- •1/4 cup sugar
- •1 teaspoon vanilla
- •1 pint sour cream
- •jar/can pie filling cherries or blueberries
- 1.Place frozen blintzes in buttered 9 x 12 dish.
- 2.Beat 6 eggs with sour cream
- 3.Add sugar and vanilla.
- 4.Pour over blintzes.
- 5.Bake 1 hour at 350
- 6.serve with warmed cherries or blueberries on the side
- 7.and of course more sour cream to top it!
NotesThis is an easy dish. I usually make my own blintzes or filled crepes. But for this souffle I buy blintzes frozen. You can use any flavor. This is for any meal. Breakfast, brunch, lunches, dinner. Enjoy
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More