- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 lbs Red Bliss Potatoes, diced
- 1 med red onion, fine dice
- 1 lb thick cut bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard
- 0.25 cup mayo
- Salt TT
- Boil potatoes in salted water to just before soft. Drain and cool.
- Put bacon and onions in a saute pan. Cook both together, allowing the bacon grease to carmelize the red onion.Drain excess bacon grease.
- In large mixing bowl, add bacon and onion to cooled potatoes. Add mayo and mustard and stir. Add salt to taste.
- Serve cold.
NotesOne of Josh's creations as he tries to use what was in the fridge
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Recipes for Vitality
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More