- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 lbs Red Bliss Potatoes, diced
- 1 med red onion, fine dice
- 1 lb thick cut bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard
- 0.25 cup mayo
- Salt TT
- Boil potatoes in salted water to just before soft. Drain and cool.
- Put bacon and onions in a saute pan. Cook both together, allowing the bacon grease to carmelize the red onion.Drain excess bacon grease.
- In large mixing bowl, add bacon and onion to cooled potatoes. Add mayo and mustard and stir. Add salt to taste.
- Serve cold.
NotesOne of Josh's creations as he tries to use what was in the fridge
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More