- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Ball® Wide Mouth Quart (32 oz) Glass Preserving Jar
- 1 Ball® Collection Elite® Platinum Wide Mouth Lid with Band
- 1 cup pre-popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup mini twist pretzels
- 1 cup bite-size rice squares cereal
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- LAYER popcorn, pretzels, rice squares, macadamia nuts, and white chocolate chips into a Ball® Wide Mouth Quart Jar. Adjust cap.
- CREATE recipe card for preparing Blizzard Bites (see recipe below). Tie recipe card around the neck of the jar with silver ribbon. Makes base for one recipe of Blizzard Bites (see attached recipe).
NotesStir in a few drops of red or green food coloring to the melted white chocolate for a fun, festive look the kids will love. SHHH! Don't tell anyone this is what they are getting for Christmas!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More