BLIZZARD BITES LAYERED IN A JAR MIX
Blizzard Bites Layered in a Jar Mix
This recipe goes with: Blizzard Bites
- 1 Ball® Wide Mouth Quart (32 oz) Glass Preserving Jar
- 1 Ball® Collection Elite® Platinum Wide Mouth Lid with Band
- 1 cup pre-popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup mini twist pretzels
- 1 cup bite-size rice squares cereal
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
LAYER popcorn, pretzels, rice squares, macadamia nuts, and white chocolate chips into a Ball® Wide Mouth Quart Jar. Adjust cap.
CREATE recipe card for preparing Blizzard Bites (see recipe below). Tie recipe card around the neck of the jar with silver ribbon. Makes base for one recipe of Blizzard Bites (see attached recipe).