- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstorySHHH! Don't tell anyone this is what they are getting for Christmas!
- Supplies You Will Need
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Wax paper
- 2 Ball® Quart (32 oz) Glass Preserving Jars with Lids and Bands or other air-tight storage containers
- Goes with Blizzard Bites in a Jar Mix
- REMOVE white chocolate chips from jar and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Set aside.
- Empty remaining contents of jar into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Set aside.
- MELT white chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir until melted.
- If additional time is needed, check at 15 second intervals.
- Pour melted white chocolate chips over snack mixture. Stir until snack mixture is evenly coated.
- SPREAD mixture in a single layer on waxed paper to cool and harden. Once cooled, break into pieces and place into quart jars or other air-tight storage containers.
- QUICK TIP: Stir in a few drops of red or green food coloring to the melted white chocolate for a fun, festive look the kids will love.