- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups oven-toasted cereal squares (such as Chex)
- 2 cups small pretzel twists
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup (about 20) coarsely chopped caramels (freeze first for easier chopping)
- 12-oz. package (2 cups) white chocolate chips
- Mist a 9” x 13” baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, peanuts and caramels.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips at 70 percent power for 1 minute; stir.
- If lumps remain, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Let cool just slightly.
- Spread mixture into the prepared baking pan with your hands and let it stand for 20 to 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Break into bite-size pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More