- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups oven-toasted cereal squares (such as Chex)
- 2 cups small pretzel twists
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup (about 20) coarsely chopped caramels (freeze first for easier chopping)
- 12-oz. package (2 cups) white chocolate chips
- Mist a 9” x 13” baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, peanuts and caramels.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips at 70 percent power for 1 minute; stir.
- If lumps remain, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Let cool just slightly.
- Spread mixture into the prepared baking pan with your hands and let it stand for 20 to 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Break into bite-size pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More