- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter flavoring
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drop by spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Food Travels Through Italy
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More