- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI found this recipe in the Best of the Best from Illinois Cookbook. The beef broth makes this drink stand alone. If you like a good bloody mary you must try this drink.
- 1 46 oz. can tomato juice
- 1/2 C. beef broth-(I think a little more would be good.)
- 6 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 C. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 t. sea salt or coarse salt
- 1 t. ground pepper
- 1 t. celery salt
- 1 t. dill
- 1 t. hot pepper sauce. (recipe called for 1/2 to 1 t. buy hey, this is a bloody mary!)
- 1 t. prepared horseradish
- 1 to 2 cups vodka
- Put all indregients except vodka in pitcher; mix well.
- Fill 12 oz. glasses with ice.
- Add 1 to 2 oz. vodka to each glass.
- Add tomato mixture.
- Garnish with celery, cumcumber sticks or lime slices.