- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 46 oz. can tomato juice
- 1/2 C. beef broth-(I think a little more would be good.)
- 6 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 C. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 t. sea salt or coarse salt
- 1 t. ground pepper
- 1 t. celery salt
- 1 t. dill
- 1 t. hot pepper sauce. (recipe called for 1/2 to 1 t. buy hey, this is a bloody mary!)
- 1 t. prepared horseradish
- 1 to 2 cups vodka
- Put all indregients except vodka in pitcher; mix well.
- Fill 12 oz. glasses with ice.
- Add 1 to 2 oz. vodka to each glass.
- Add tomato mixture.
- Garnish with celery, cumcumber sticks or lime slices.
NotesI found this recipe in the Best of the Best from Illinois Cookbook. The beef broth makes this drink stand alone. If you like a good bloody mary you must try this drink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Italian Exchange
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More