- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups V-8® vegetable juice
- 2 large lemons -- juiced
- 1 tablespoon horseradish -- chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic -- minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
NotesA bartender gave me this recipe when I was playing a gig in a country club in Greenville, SC in the 1960's.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More