- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups V-8® vegetable juice
- 2 large lemons -- juiced
- 1 tablespoon horseradish -- chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic -- minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
NotesA bartender gave me this recipe when I was playing a gig in a country club in Greenville, SC in the 1960's.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More