- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz Bloody Mary Mix
- Couple of dashes of Frank's Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped Garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 2 stalks Celery, chopped
- 1 cup Brown Rice
- Green Olives, chopped (optional)
- In medium saucepan, combine Bloody Mary Mix, 1-cup water, hot sauce, butter, garlic, onion and celery and bring to a boil. Add rice, reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for about 25 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- You can add sliced sausages or chopped ham if you like.
- Top with Green Olives if desired