BLUE CHEESE AND BACON CHEESE BALL
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
- 1 package of room temperature Cream Cheese (reduced fat may be substituted)
- 5 Scallions, fineley chopped
- a few pinches of fresh cracked Pepper and Onion Powder
- 2 cloves of minced fresh Garlic
- 5 slices of very crispy Applewood Bacon, crumbled into small pieces. Turkey Bacon can be subbed for a less fat version.
- 1 small container of Blue Cheese Crumbles (I use reduced-fat)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl with your hands and shape into a ball.
Roll in Poppy Seeds, toasted Sesame Seeds, chopped nuts, chopped herbs, or Paprika.
A great idea for parties is to make the balls bite-sized and put lolipop sticks in them and stab into live wheatgrass trays or lettuce heads.