BLUE CHEESE BACON BURGERS
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon A-1 steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon oil
- crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 4 strips bacon, browned and coarsely chopped
1. In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, Worcestershire, A-1, garlic powder, salt and black pepper until well combined.
In a small saucepan, cook diced onion in oil over medium heat until lightly browned and soft. Add onion to meat mixture and stir to combine.
2. Divide meat into quarters (or halves if you prefer a half pound burger).
Take each quarter and divide that in half, and form each half into flat disks.
Place 2 tablespoons of gorgonzola cheese and 1 strip of chopped bacon into the center of one disk and place second disk on top.
Seal the edges by pinching all the way around with your fingertips.
Repeat until all burgers are stuffed.
Chill in fridge until ready to grill.
3. Grill approximately 6-8 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
Serve on buns with toppings of your choice.