- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon A-1 steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon oil
- crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 4 strips bacon, browned and coarsely chopped
- 1. In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, Worcestershire, A-1, garlic powder, salt and black pepper until well combined.
- In a small saucepan, cook diced onion in oil over medium heat until lightly browned and soft. Add onion to meat mixture and stir to combine.
- 2. Divide meat into quarters (or halves if you prefer a half pound burger).
- Take each quarter and divide that in half, and form each half into flat disks.
- Place 2 tablespoons of gorgonzola cheese and 1 strip of chopped bacon into the center of one disk and place second disk on top.
- Seal the edges by pinching all the way around with your fingertips.
- Repeat until all burgers are stuffed.
- Chill in fridge until ready to grill.
- 3. Grill approximately 6-8 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Serve on buns with toppings of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
A Falcon Feast
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More