- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat grill. Combine ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Shape ground beef mixture into 8 thin patties. Place on a surface lined with waxed paper.
- Divide blue cheese among 4 patties. Top cheese with remaining patties. Press edges of patties together to completely enclose filling.
- Spray a grill rack with cooking spray. Place burgers on rack and grill over medium-hot coals, turning once, until cooked through, about 15 minutes. (You can also broil the burgers about 4 inches from the heat, turning once, for about 15 minutes.) Serve burgers on buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More