- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat grill. Combine ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Shape ground beef mixture into 8 thin patties. Place on a surface lined with waxed paper.
- Divide blue cheese among 4 patties. Top cheese with remaining patties. Press edges of patties together to completely enclose filling.
- Spray a grill rack with cooking spray. Place burgers on rack and grill over medium-hot coals, turning once, until cooked through, about 15 minutes. (You can also broil the burgers about 4 inches from the heat, turning once, for about 15 minutes.) Serve burgers on buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking for a Cure
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More